Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Dream:

I continue to have dreams that involve me ex-boyfriend. We don't seem to be getting back together in the dreams but he continues to show up. 2 nights ago I saw him from a distance and I found out that he had been talking to my parents and they weren't telling me. Last night he was sitting in the bleachers about 20 rows behind me and although I knew he was there we didn't talk. He is obviously in my dream for one reason or another. I don't feel like I think about him a lot any more but I think deep down I have a lot of guilt over the situation. I am sad how things ended between us. Sad that he never wants to talk to me again. Sad that he may have a mental disorder and not know it. Worried that he still may not be dealing well with everything. I could be kidding myself though and he's fine...moved on and I'm the one still lingering over the past. Even though I don't want to get back together with him I think I am being hard on myself and no matter how much I try to reassure myself that there is nothing I can do about it I can't help but have these feelings of guilt. So although I try not to think about it, sometimes as I lay in bed at night my mind can't help but think about it... pray that he will be okay. So maybe I just answered my own question as to why he makes a reoccuring cameo. I know that I can't beat myself up over a hopeless situation but its hard not to for some reason...

No comments: