Friday, April 02, 2004

Coincidence:

Today at work I get a random message from a co-worker asking me if I was back with Colin. Puzzled, I could not for the life of me figure out why in the world she would be asking me this. I quickly reply that if I am it is news to me, Colin and I haven't exactly been on 'speaking' terms the past 2 months. Mind still reeling, I ask why in the world she would ask me that. As a team we are asked to record our vacation on a team calendar...Apparently there are 2 lonely names on Monday, April 5th. Mine is one of them...one guess who the second is. If I didn't know the status of the relationship I would probably be asking the same question. Either way, I know that I will have the better day on Monday...after all, what beats the first Cubs game of the season...even if the high on Monday in Cincinnati is 50 as of right now...

No comments: