Thursday, April 22, 2004

A Trolley Full of Human Banana's

Yesterday a strange thing happened while I was taking a walk at lunch. I start to hear a loud ruckus and I figure it is from people protesting in front of one of the government buildings. After a while it becomes more apparent that the ruckus is loud music...the Hokey Pokey actually. I'm searching around wondering where it is coming from and I spot a trolley...as it gets closer I see a man dressed as a banana...as it gets even closer I see multiple bananas...and when it is about to pass me I see possibly 25 human banana's. Who could not laugh at this sight? I think it may have been one of the most random hilarious things I have ever seen. I see they are all holding Jamba Juice cups...obviously promoting the new store. 2 peels up for this one. They made my day.

No comments: