Friday, April 16, 2004

Oh Happy Day...Friday is here!

Have you ever had one of those days where you stop and ask yourself...what have I done all day? (Whoohoo...Cubs just tied the ball game...homerun by Sosa...bottom of the 9th...no outs...WAIT...ANOTHER ONE..MOSES ALOU...THANK YOU REDS BULLPEN!...CUBS WIN!) That is the question I am asking myself. I do not know where the day went, but I'm not complaining because I am home and 'I don't have to be me till Monday'.
I am going out dancing tonight. I haven't been out in a while so I'm pretty excited. I also am going to get to wear some of my summery clothes which is always fun after not wearing them for 6 months.
I met a new friend at lunch today. He was really sweet, a financial planner, and in a suit. I'm a sucker for a guy in a suit. I met him while out with friends so I'm sure we will run into each other again.
I think a nap is a necessity this evening before a night of dancing...ttfn.

No comments: